My lovely Lip cream...
Its not made by Japan.
Its Made by America
Its not that very sticky...
Its very long lasting than nivea I guess.

It called Savex..

I bought this like...
¥599( I Bought this In Japan...ehe~~~)

I always use this EVERYDAY!!!!!!
My lips are always dried...
Hahaha...
Actually My fren recommend this..
Because she always use lip cream too...
and like when she saw my lips are dried...

she always take the lip cream out
from her Bag...
ahhahaha
So, ofcourse she will say ....
"Mye ... USE THIS..."
an
d I always Used hers...

But now?
Ahahha!!!

I always bring my Medical porch in my bag!!
everything is in my bag...
damn...

((Hard Rock Cafe colab Hello kitty!!))
AHAHAHA!!!
I bought this key holder...(Its key holder)
Was... This year end of summer I think...
when I saw the key holder was soooo damn cute
eheheh
I fall in love with the hey holder... ahahhahah
damnnn cute..
so.. I bought it ehehehe!
The price its like...
¥7++
it was nearly out of stock... ahhaha