Today I went to the Drug Store for my New hair treatment...
I dyed my hair sooooo damn Many times so like....
its like DEATH hair..
ahahahha!


The Pink colour Bottle (I mean The top colour Pink)
La Sana
its hair treatment Its just came out.
I ever test the sample before...

It was a little oily and your hair wont stuck...

its damn very good soooo

I bought it ahahhaha!


Liese
The tall bottle
Its Heat Styling Milk for perm hair My hair grow longer so I want to perm make a soft curl instead of straight hair (im getting bored ahhaha)
Its very lasting
I put that Liese and I perm my hair and I
after that I put some
wax on my curl hair...
heee~~

Lucidol
Curl wax...
Its for lady's wax..
The wax is damn good...
I always buy this. ehehhe
its very long lasting too...

**Oopssss~~~**

My smokes... Neverrr Stop... hmmmm
How Am I going to stop???
**My friends asked me to use the
Nicotin Patch...
But... I dont want.. **
So, They say...
"OK!! WE will buy for you!!!"
At that moment...
I was like... OMG.... NO WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!